5.21.2012

The Semester is Finally Finished!

I decided to go back to school recently and jumped right into the Spring semester. It had been a good two years since I received my Associates degree and it has been long overdue that I return to finish up my Bachelor's degree. I will admit that I was beyond afraid and had my doubts, but I kept on keeping on and I am proud to say that I finished the semester with four straight A's. This is a first for me. I can't stop thinking the professors must have graded easy, but then again, maybe I did do that well? Either way, I am absolutely thrilled that I am finished with my first semester back in school!

I made an announcement back in January that I had filler content for the channel and if you guys have visited it was mostly pickup videos, Ask Eric videos, 8-bit Tidbits and more. But as the semester pressed on, I started to just concentrate on pickups and videos from various events. I apologize if the quality of the content may not be superb but I had to keep some regular content going onto the channel while I was on a busy schedule. Youtube is a top priority for me, but juggling school in addition to creating content is very difficult to keep up with.

Now, what onto the news about the Youtube channel. Since it is the Summer, I will be having more free time to work on videos. This includes more video game reviews and rants. The two types of videos I realize get more views than anything else. Not to sound like a Youtube whore, but achieving maximum views on my videos is my goal. So I will be concentrating on the stuff that the majority of people want to see on my channel.

Right now, I am finishing up whatever content I have currently on my computer. After that, I will be taking a brief hiatus from uploading. Just so I can concentrate on putting together a backlog of video game reviews. I am not sure if this is a good strategy but I feel it would help with the editing and uploading process so I won't get burned out by doing them constantly with no break.

I am still rather new to Youtube and making videos, so any tips, advice or even comments would be appreciated. I have fun doing videos for people to watch and without you guys I would not even be half of what little success I feel I have earned.

Thanks to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment